Learning a language is hard. There are ups and downs, good days and bad, waves of confidence followed by times when you feel like you can’t get your singulars and plurals straight. As a learner you are constantly made aware of your mistakes, being corrected on wrong tense, word choice and faulty pronunciation. We often focus solely on what we’re doing wrong and seldom on what we’re doing right.
But what is the point of learning a language if we don’t acknowledge the successes? Recognizing the triumphs is just as important as noticing the failures.
Our student success stories!
Here are some success stories from real Lingoloop students to inspire and motivate you to get to your next big ‘ah-ha’ moment.
- Alexandra from Los Angeles improved her communication skills through Lingoloop classes and went into her auditions with more confidence than ever before after softening her accent.
- Amrita from New York was able to nail her job interview and started working as a daycare assistant after just a few weeks of Lingoloop classes.
- Daniela from Toronto gained a better understanding about the different verb tenses and how to properly phrase her work emails.
- Meng from Montreal learned to accept her mistakes as learning opportunities. She also learned to not let the fear of making mistakes prevent her from talking in English.
- Simon from Orange County learned about American culture from his North American Lingoloop teachers. He uses this knowledge to help in his reporting job that focuses on the American perspective.
- Sandra from Sao Paulo was introduced to several tricks to improve her pronunciation including fun exercises such as tongue twisters!
- Steve from Mexico City used his individual Lingoloop classes to focus on phrases for the workplace and learned how to perfectly express his opinion during meetings with colleagues.
- Young from Vancouver was able to communicate more clearly with his friends and neighbors in his running group after finding his voice in Lingoloop classes.
- Jenny from San Francisco used her Lingoloop class time to edit a speech that she gave in front of hundreds of students after graduating with her Masters degree.
- Eric from Houston worked on the delivery of his work presentation. His Lingoloop teacher helped him prepare in the days leading up to his talk with his coworkers.
So ask yourself today, ‘What am I doing right in English?’ and celebrate those achievements. If you want to aim toward success, sign up for a free trial class and learn with our awesome, qualified teachers who will have you feeling like a fearless English speaker in no time.