You’ve probably thought about this for a while: why do I need to improve my English?
Maybe you speak English at your job, or your teachers speak English, or maybe people speak English where you live. Maybe you just started studying, or maybe you took classes when you were younger, but now it’s time to get serious.
Why should you improve your English?
* 50+ countries have English as their official or preferred language
* ~1.75 billion people speak English around the world
* English is 1 of the 6 official languages of the United Nations
* 51% of the internet is in English
* English is the preferred medical language throughout the world
* English is increasingly the language of international business
Sadly, there’s no magical way to learn English, or any language. But just like you learned your native language, you can learn English. No matter what your reason is for WHY you want to improve your English, online English classes with Lingoloop can help you feel good speaking English.
The best way to learn a new language is to practice. Watching videos and listening to music can help, but you can’t stop a video in the middle and ask ‘But WHY did he say “person” and not “people”?’ Having a real tutor available to answer your questions and help you practice is the fastest, easiest, and surest way to improve your English. Once you feel good speaking English with your tutor, communicating with people in your work, your neighborhood, and your life will be so much easier!
In future posts, we’ll be looking at English as it is used by businesses, governments, schools, and people in everyday conversations all around the world. Start improving your English today with LingoLoop, and let us help you feel good speaking English!